The Envy Facial in Richmond, A Facial Treatment Like No Other
- 3-in-1 advanced Dermalinfusion technology simultaneously
- EXFOLIATES, EXTRACTS and INFUSES
- for radiant and rejuvenated skin
BREAKTHROUGH FACIAL TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY
Dermalinfusion is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
A patented, non-invasive treatment, Dermalinfusion is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones.
The Envy Facial is the instant and long term solution for improving
- Hyperpigmentation, dark spots, sun damage, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Ageing skin with fine lines and wrinkles
- Sallow skin
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Enlarged pores, oily- prone, and congested Skin
- Rough skin texture
- Fine lines, discolouration, and sagging around delicate eyes and lips – areas traditionally too fragile for the procedure
- Lymphatic Drainage helps detoxify
- Increases Circulation Improves Healing and skin function
The advanced resurfacing treatment to provide a complete head-to-toe experience
- Sun damage, lines and wrinkles on décolletage
- Stretch marks on the abdomen or breasts
- The appearance of cellulite
- Bumps, dryness, and discolouration on the arms and around elbows
- Extreme dryness and/or cracking on hands and feet
CLOSING THE LOOP ON TIME GAPS
Dermalinfusion is powered by its patented handpiece, developed to deliver many precise skin benefits in one simultaneous action.
The pneumatic chamber at the handpiece tip creates closed-loop suction onto skin upon contact, instantly lifting skin for extraction and abrasion by a recessed exfoliating diamond tip. At the same time, pneumatic pressure infuses skin with ingredient-rich serums. This process is not sequential, but simultaneous, and is how Dermalinfusion’s technology eliminates time-gaps between exfoliation and serum application for optimal skin receptivity and retention.
- A unique Medical grade recessed diamond tip delivers uniform, even and precise exfoliation
- Closed-looped vacuum pressure flushes skin surface and pores removing dirt, debris and bacteria
- Condition-specific serums are simultaneously delivered deep into the skin at its peak moment of receptivity
DermalinfusionTM Pro-Infusion Serums
ULTRA HYDRATING PRO-INFUSION SERUM
VITAMIN C PRO- INFUSION SERUM
SKIN BRIGHTENING PRO INFUSION SERUM with Lumixyl
PORE CLARIFYING PRO-INFUSION SERUM
WHY CHOOSE HSA DERMAL CLINIC?
- We have been independently assessed against a robust set of standards in order to be certified as Save Face Accredited.
- Save Face is a Professional Standards Authority accredited register and is recognised by the Government, The Department of Health, NHS England and signposted by NHS Choices.
- We only source our products from well-established aesthetic companies to ensure we offer the best and safest products available on the market to our clients.
- Our aesthetic therapists are very experienced in a wide range of skincare protocols and procedures. They understand and executes exactly what our clients desire, ensuring the highest quality results.
- We offer bespoke treatment plans specifically designed for clients’ individual concerns with thorough consultations.
- Very flexible appointments, evenings and weekends, including Saturday and always available to contact regarding any questions or concerns.
- We like to make our clients feel as comfortable as possible and make it easy to open up about their concerns without feeling judged.
- Up to date with the latest products and technologies, education never ends for our team.